Forgot password?
Not a member?
FREE SIGNUP and get 120 CREDITS!

X
Få tillgång till privata nakenshower
GÅ MED GRATIS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen

Model of the Week - Sienna Stone

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
Next
VS Nubia
12/7/09, 5:00pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Posted: 12/7/09, 5:00pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

Sienna Stone is the Model of the Week for the week of December 7th through December 13th. Sienna Stone is a curvy, green-eyed beauty with long brown locks and a sweet-girl smile. Her fetishes include role Play, oral, anal, feet, latex, heels, and facials! Sienna describes herself as a sexy librarian by day, dirty playmate by night.

Be sure to get a personal preview of her delicious body and her girl next door personality. Sienna Stone will be having a one-hour feature show, scheduled for Monday, December7th, from 6:00-7:00 pm ET, so be sure to tune-in in order to see this bombshell and her goodies.

LickaU
12/7/09, 5:45pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Posted: 12/7/09, 5:45pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

Flirt 4 Free presents our own Flirt Model, Sienna Stone for a LIVE feature show ! Please see her LIVE on Monday, December 7th from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET.

Sienna Stone is a curvy, green-eyed beauty with long brown locks and a sweet-girl smile. Her fetishes include role Play, oral, anal, feet, latex, heels, and facials! Sienna describes herself as a sexy librarian by day, dirty playmate by night. Be sure to get a personal preview of her delicious body and her girl next door personality. Sienna Stone will be having a one-hour feature show, scheduled for Monday, December 7th, from 6:00-7:00 pm ET, so be sure to tune-in in order to see this bombshell and her goodies.

Make sure you have your VIP membership or purchase a block of credits so that you can enjoy the full hour of this feature show.

This is previos post

Show tonight or in 1 week ?

Sienna Stone
12/7/09, 7:07pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Posted: 12/7/09, 7:07pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Sienna Stone
PERFORMER
Flirt 4 Free presents our own Flirt Model, Sienna Stone for a LIVE feature show ! Please see her LIVE on Monday, December 7th from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET.

Sienna Stone is a curvy, green-eyed beauty with long brown locks and a sweet-girl smile. Her fetishes include role Play, oral, anal, feet, latex, heels, and facials! Sienna describes herself as a sexy librarian by day, dirty playmate by night. Be sure to get a personal preview of her delicious body and her girl next door personality. Sienna Stone will be having a one-hour feature show, scheduled for Monday, December 7th, from 6:00-7:00 pm ET, so be sure to tune-in in order to see this bombshell and her goodies.

Make sure you have your VIP membership or purchase a block of credits so that you can enjoy the full hour of this feature show.

This is previos post

Show tonight or in 1 week ?

i really hope in a week. because my cam was having some random technical difficulties :(:( i was so ready to play with new stuff:(

Invisa-Midas
12/7/09, 7:07pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Posted: 12/7/09, 7:07pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

She was having terrible connection trouble tonight so she was only on for the feature for like 5minutes, and the video was frozen. It's weird how they rescheduled(?) her another one before that happened, but I'm very glad they did :thumbsup

Love You :angel :winkwink

Edit: Lol Sienna, being psychic is SOOO fun

LickaU
12/7/09, 7:12pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #5
Posted: 12/7/09, 7:12pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #5
Forum Veteran

i really hope in a week. because my cam was having some random technical difficulties :(:( i was so ready to play with new stuff:(

Thank you :angel

grknrkn
12/7/09, 9:33pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #6
Posted: 12/7/09, 9:33pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #6
Forum Regular

sounds like a server issue freezing our lovely motw- I would hope oits going to be fixed soon because I have noticed it in other rooms. I had to restart a pvt twice because of the server on the models site and still never cleared it up-think maybe it should be looked into.

Veronica Taylor
12/8/09, 12:14am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #7
Posted: 12/8/09, 12:14am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #7
Veronica Taylor
PERFORMER
:) Congrats! I need to step it up..im just a very busy girl outside of f4f .. but hopefully if not before Xmas..for sure after I will make model of week..just gotta put more time in .. but verry gorgeous girl i c!!

XOXO -V.Taylor

Sienna Stone
12/8/09, 5:51am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #8
Posted: 12/8/09, 5:51am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #8
Sienna Stone
PERFORMER
:) Congrats! I need to step it up..im just a very busy girl outside of f4f .. but hopefully if not before Xmas..for sure after I will make model of week..just gotta put more time in .. but verry gorgeous girl i c!!

XOXO -V.Taylor

excuse you?? dont come on my post about ME tryin to promote yourself "vtaylor????" take that some where else. and thats real. learn your role here baby girl.

XOXO- S.Stone.

Veronica Taylor
12/8/09, 8:17am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #9
Posted: 12/8/09, 8:17am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #9
Veronica Taylor
PERFORMER

excuse you?? dont come on my post about ME tryin to promote yourself "vtaylor????" take that some where else. and thats real. learn your role here baby girl.

XOXO- S.Stone.

wow. was sayin congrats && Speakin' my mind about myself concerning this particular topic. I'm also pretty sure that i know my role here.. but thanks for that. Anyways.. I won't ever post on nething that has to do with you again if it's that much of a bother to you for me to be seen on your stuff. ha, bye.

SikeCire
12/8/09, 8:56am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #10
Posted: 12/8/09, 8:56am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #10
Forum Regular

XOXO- S.Stone.

yes it was rude, whatever you say princess :winkwink

Sienna Stone
12/8/09, 9:07am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #11
Posted: 12/8/09, 9:07am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #11
Sienna Stone
PERFORMER

wow. was sayin congrats && Speakin' my mind about myself concerning this particular topic. I'm also pretty sure that i know my role here.. but thanks for that. Anyways.. I won't ever post on nething that has to do with you again if it's that much of a bother to you for me to be seen on your stuff. ha, bye.

this topic is me. you dont know your role. but you will. be a good girl and let the big girls do the talking. byebye victoria

Sienna Stone
12/8/09, 9:09am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #12
Posted: 12/8/09, 9:09am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #12
Sienna Stone
PERFORMER

yes it was rude, whatever you say princess :winkwink

:):)

Catalina Monroe
12/8/09, 11:24am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #13
Posted: 12/8/09, 11:24am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #13
Catalina Monroe
PERFORMER
Congrats Sienna. I ve been on this site for 2 years and never won it. They hate me....... have a good week sexy....CAT

SikeCire
12/8/09, 11:43am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #14
Posted: 12/8/09, 11:43am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #14
Forum Regular

lol this is the only MoTW thread I just found where girls say more than "congrats" or "congratulations girl you deserve it"

Jessica Foxx
12/8/09, 11:51am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #15
Posted: 12/8/09, 11:51am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #15
Jessica Foxx
PERFORMER
Congrats Sienna!!! :party

Sienna Stone
12/8/09, 11:51am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #16
Posted: 12/8/09, 11:51am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #16
Sienna Stone
PERFORMER
lol this is the only MoTW thread I just found where girls say more than "congrats" or "congratulations girl you deserve it"

yep just no manners now a days. lucky me.

Alberich
12/8/09, 12:05pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #17
Posted: 12/8/09, 12:05pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #17
Forum Veteran

Congratulation for MotW :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Ockie69
12/8/09, 12:40pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #18
Posted: 12/8/09, 12:40pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #18