User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

So what's up with the credits??
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: So what's up with the credits??
Stratos66
Created by: stratos66

1/7/10 @ 9:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"it is a service, a convenience to the members, these girls don't have to be here"

Sooo your saying these girls wake up in the morning and think "Well,I guess today I can go grace these idiots with my presence,I don't really have to be there but hey if they are dumb enough to take me pvt for 540 dollars an hour then I might as well show up at work" ? That is hilarious man honestly lol.Basically in your post you said there is a sucker born every minute and one right behind him should the first one go bankrupt lol.So in essence your saying it would be ok if this site charged 20 dollars a minute and we all should just simply adjust our lifestyles and spending habits to the new price because these girls are sooo much more beautiful than the 1.2 million other girls working on 50 other sites? :orglaugh I got news for you,3/4 of the girls who are working here ARE on other sites :orglaugh .I wish I had American Express black cards like some of you seem to have and just don't care what you pay :orglaugh Funny stuff honestly,I needed a good laugh tonight :orglaugh :thumbsup
Created by: lickau

1/7/10 @ 10:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"it is a service, a convenience to the members, these girls don't have to be here"

Sooo your saying these girls wake up in the morning and think "Well,I guess today I can go grace these idiots with my presence,I don't really have to be there but hey if they are dumb enough to take me pvt for 540 dollars an hour then I might as well show up at work" ? That is hilarious man honestly lol.Basically in your post you said there is a sucker born every minute and one right behind him should the first one go bankrupt lol.So in essence your saying it would be ok if this site charged 20 dollars a minute and we all should just simply adjust our lifestyles and spending habits to the new price because these girls are sooo much more beautiful than the 1.2 million other girls working on 50 other sites? :orglaugh I got news for you,3/4 of the girls who are working here ARE on other sites :orglaugh .I wish I had American Express black cards like some of you seem to have and just don't care what you pay :orglaugh Funny stuff honestly,I needed a good laugh tonight :orglaugh :thumbsup

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

I say the model charges what works best for her :twocents

Most seen to agree to see the models they like the best

I have taken the same model at 60 cpm after doing premiere

The camera feed SUCKED in 60 cpm , but next day excellent in 90 cpm

Maybe a site way to have more spend 90 cpm ??? [I believe the model is worth 90 cpm ]

I no longer spend here due to lack of Customer Service and no tip button
This site used to be the best :thumbsup
Now is seems heading and spiraling down to the middle of the pack with exodus of long time models and members :(

If members enjoy prices or models or forums or Lack or Customer Service at this site - let all enjoy it :thumbsup :guitar :party :bowdown :drinkup
Brintney James
Created by: Brintney James

1/8/10 @ 9:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

.The fact of the matter is if my favorite decided to jack her rate to 90cpm I most certainly would NOT take her pvt anymore because I view that as a slap in the face,basically saying 'I could care less I am costing you more money,I am worth it so you will pay it

just out of pure curiosity.

HAVE you once ever considerd how much it costs some of the models to be here?. or how much MONEY they have envested in to making days secial for YOU????

do you honestly think some of us would pay an extra 100 bucks for buisness net if we DIDNT CARE? or how about all the outfits, and toys.... ??, and the cam? i am sure thier excess in money far a cam FOR HERE!!!! is just for kicks too? NOT because THEY WANT TO OFFER BETTER QUILITY.... RIGHT??? So your saying, when a model owns a computer to good enough to be here, ( MANY HAVE TO GO BUY NEW TO START) and other special items........ THEY HVE NO RIGHT? and its a slap in the face...

YOU ever for a min think about the slap in the face you have to offer by saying such things. and um....
FYI. HUGE diff in some of the quality video here. take a peek around.

Brintney James
Created by: Brintney James

1/8/10 @ 9:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ah.... i need to drink a cup of coffee, and re-read that in a min.
Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

1/8/10 @ 1:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

HAVE you once ever considerd how much it costs some of the models to be here?. or how much MONEY they have envested in to making days secial for YOU????

do you honestly think some of us would pay an extra 100 bucks for buisness net if we DIDNT CARE? or how about all the outfits, and toys.... ??, and the cam? i am sure thier excess in money far a cam FOR HERE!!!! is just for kicks too? NOT because THEY WANT TO OFFER BETTER QUILITY.... RIGHT??? So your saying, when a model owns a computer to good enough to be here, ( MANY HAVE TO GO BUY NEW TO START) and other special items........ THEY HVE NO RIGHT? and its a slap in the face...

YOU ever for a min think about the slap in the face you have to offer by saying such things. and um....

i agree that there should be differences in prices... after all some models have phone, good camera, lots of lights and high speed internet. all of these things are costs to us in order to bring a better quality experience for the members. of course on the flip side, some models will use higher cpms as soon as they are available to them (and btw not all models have all price log in options) and being at a higher price is not the best for them. i have seen some girls with high prices sit in open room for way too long and i know they would get a lot more action if they picked a lower price.
I think the cpm is a self esteem thing for some models and a status thing for some members. my only :twocents on the subject is that i log in standard because that's the industry average, and i can be in pvt more than half the time i'm online while others models will complain it's slow around here... i can honestly say that it feels soooo good to log off sexually exhausted and satisfied!

my lesson... guys don't be closed minded, when a model has a good setup/phone/mic then it may be worth a bit more per min..... and models, if you are not earning as much as you'd like you might consider a different price. it's not that you aren't "worth it" its just that you've happened to make friends with guys that can't or won't pay that much :)
Created by: suggs

1/8/10 @ 1:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Adds my 3cents ( new Premier rate for my opinion :orglaugh )

IF a model has made the outlay for new camera / mic / lighting equippment that means there IS a marked difference in quality of experience in premiere compared to regular I am all for it.

HOWEVER there seems to be a percentage of models that are using hardware that is far from ideal for the kind of audio / visual quality that premiere alludes to.

I say that unless you have the hardware to do justice to the increased credit per minute scale premiere implies then the option should not be available to performers.
LickyaNice
Created by: lickyanice

1/8/10 @ 3:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Adds my 3cents ( new Premier rate for my opinion :orglaugh )

giggity

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

i do kinda agree with the rest of your post tho suggster prereq's and system req's for premiere sounds like a decent idea, that way the model has the ability to earn back her/his investment and the models with unqualified equipment packages can't go premiere just for the sake of the jacked up pricing..but then they would have to say ok if you have 1 premiere variable up it 5 credits, 2 10, 3 15 and so on... a method to the madness and a few ants out of certain poster's pants
Created by: lickau

1/9/10 @ 4:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Most premiere models taken time to get TOP equipment and have a nice layout for thier room
I am happy a model told how much they invest to be here :thumbsup

Average model who is Premiere has worked her months to years
Knows how to please metal/physical/sexual/phychosocial etc
They are at the Top of the Game :thumbsup

Same is said for 1 model I know who works Semi-Private :angel

Each model is a treasure to be discovered on MANY levels :twocents

:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
jimmyzzz
Created by: jimmyzzz

1/13/10 @ 4:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So true LickaU :drinkup I just wish the "suits" at VS new what treasures they have here and did more for them, which would keep them here and hence us too. :twocents
Melissa Angel
Created by: Melissa Angel

11/13/17 @ 6:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I dont have any option for 10cpm, starts at 40-45-50-60
Yesteday i had 10 and thats the only way i made any money! how can i get it lower to 10?
Beauty Alexya
Created by: Beauty Alexya

11/15/17 @ 3:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I dont have any option for 10cpm, starts at 40-45-50-60
Yesteday i had 10 and thats the only way i made any money! how can i get it lower to 10?

as long as ur making money on the site u will have high prices.. but u can always accept offers and that way u can make shows at 10 cpm.. maybe better to use 20 atleast so u dont work hours for 10 bucks:)
Derek99
Created by: derek99

11/15/17 @ 6:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For, and to get paid, it can vary, and be different reasons from working in a studio, and where you live.
RTYU12
Created by: rtyu12

11/18/17 @ 7:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've seen a top model here do 500cr/min once :o, but don't see her around anymore. Just one of those believe it or not flirt things I've seen -p
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails