User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Group Chat: Comments, Experiences and Advice
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Group Chat: Comments, Experiences and Advice
Created by: ronnie-uk

8/19/11 @ 10:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Jack and Cupidonn are two of my favourites, and I have had a number of hot private and party shows with both of them. (Not together - but perhaps one day....)

Firstly, I just want to thank them for not regularly posting new topics here and bumping each others topics as they did a few weeks ago. I suggested to them that they might be losing some friends that way, and Adam made a similar point at post #3 at the top of the forum.

I think Jack and Cupidonn are the first of the Russian models to try out Group Chat, which was just introduced a few days ago. It was great to see. I visited both of them last night, and although the pledges didn't reach the targets I hope they won't be too discouraged.

I think it will take a while before people really get used to the new feature, and the big improvements compared with Party Chat. This is the summer and the holiday season, with many people away. Things should be in full swing in a few weeks time.

Also I think there will be a fair bit of experimenting needed by the models to find the best mix of pledge time, show time, target and content. It might be good to set lower targets to start with for more members and models to see how Group Chat works.

One of the great features of Group Chat is the refund system. If members pledge to give a tip and the target is not reached then the tip is refunded automatically. That means you can pledge the same tip again (eg whenever the model decides to do another Group Chat, perhaps with a different target).

I will look out for any new Group Chats that Jack and Cupidonn do and happily pledge the tips that were not taken up last night. If enough people do the same we should get some great shows. :)
Cupidonn
Created by: Cupidonn

8/19/11 @ 5:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Jack and Cupidonn are two of my favourites, and I have had a number of hot private and party shows with both of them. (Not together - but perhaps one day....)

Firstly, I just want to thank them for not regularly posting new topics here and bumping each others topics as they did a few weeks ago. I suggested to them that they might be losing some friends that way, and Adam made a similar point at post #3 at the top of the forum.

I think Jack and Cupidonn are the first of the Russian models to try out Group Chat, which was just introduced a few days ago. It was great to see. I visited both of them last night, and although the pledges didn't reach the targets I hope they won't be too discouraged.

I think it will take a while before people really get used to the new feature, and the big improvements compared with Party Chat. This is the summer and the holiday season, with many people away. Things should be in full swing in a few weeks time.

Also I think there will be a fair bit of experimenting needed by the models to find the best mix of pledge time, show time, target and content. It might be good to set lower targets to start with for more members and models to see how Group Chat works.

One of the great features of Group Chat is the refund system. If members pledge to give a tip and the target is not reached then the tip is refunded automatically. That means you can pledge the same tip again (eg whenever the model decides to do another Group Chat, perhaps with a different target).

I will look out for any new Group Chats that Jack and Cupidonn do and happily pledge the tips that were not taken up last night. If enough people do the same we should get some great shows. :)

My administration rejected couple acount (((

8/19/11 @ 5:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My administration rejected couple account :(

Well, Cupidonn, we will just need to imagine. :angel

Interesting to know that you asked them about it.

Last year, before you were with your present management, you had 2 or more in some of your shows. Pleased to see that your collection of VODs from last year is still available through your bio page. :thumbsup

8/20/11 @ 4:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am glad that I highlighted the fact that if tips don't meet the target, the tips are refunded. I was at a Group Chat today where one of the tippers wasn't aware of that. When I told him, he didn't think it was possible!

8/25/11 @ 10:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Apologies for bumping this thread, but I think the new Group Chat feature should be getting a little bit more of a mention here compared with some of the "Hi I'm here" topics. Oops :)

Latest example of guys in the chat room not yet knowing how Group Chat works:

In one Group Chat the model invited one of his known fans to tip. Guy said: "I will do the last 100". He was still thinking it was Party Chat. He didn't want to risk his 100 tip if there wasn't going to be a show.

In Group Chat there is no advantage at all in holding back with pledges. It just makes it more likely there won't be a show, which is a disappointment all round. So pledge early! If there isn't a show you get a refund. It is quite different from Party Chat.

Anyone: feel free to add any comments and experiences about Group Chat here - as there don't seem to be other threads in this forum on this topic. :)

[VS would like feedback about Group Chat. There is a separate VS topic in the News and Announcements forum where you can post comments]
chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

8/25/11 @ 11:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with you, Ronnie, on the early pledge theory. I think it energizes both the room ,and the model...making the goal amount more likely to be met.

8/25/11 @ 8:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with you, Ronnie, on the early pledge theory. I think it energizes both the room ,and the model...making the goal amount more likely to be met.

Thanks, chinmusic. It will be great when more people catch on :thumbsup

8/27/11 @ 10:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Any updates on Group Chat from the models' side?

One of the very successful models (who did a feature show last night) told me that he doesn't have Group Chat any more but doesn't know why.

Another model who I saw using Group Chat for the first time was having video problems.

There were suggestions in the News and Announcements forum that Group Chat uses a lot of CPU capacity.

However, I have enjoyed a number of very successful Group Chats, and just missed some other successful Group Chats because I arrived too late! Interesting to hear of other members' and models' experiences.
imacumluvr
Created by: imacumluvr

8/28/11 @ 3:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One thing the models can do to make the group chat more successful is to make the goal amount more reasonable. I was in a model's room when he started a group chat. His goal was 1000 credits for a 15 minute show. I could go private with him and see a 15 minute show for 900 credits (at the 60 cpm rate), so I did not bother to tip. Another member mentioned to him that his goal was too high for the amount of time offered, but he would not lower the goal amount. Needless to say, nobody tipped, the goal was not met and there was no group chat show.
ballycallan
Created by: ballycallan

8/28/11 @ 5:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One thing the models can do to make the group chat more successful is to make the goal amount more reasonable. I was in a model's room when he started a group chat. His goal was 1000 credits for a 15 minute show. I could go private with him and see a 15 minute show for 900 credits (at the 60 cpm rate), so I did not bother to tip. Another member mentioned to him that his goal was too high for the amount of time offered, but he would not lower the goal amount. Needless to say, nobody tipped, the goal was not met and there was no group chat show.

1000 credits for a 15 min show does not seem too high at all !!

But the point about group chat is that you do not have to pay 1000 for a 15 min show... you could have got that show for 50 credits , if you and 19 others tipped 50 credits each... that seems pretty damn reasonable to me. And remember if you Pledge a tip and the target is not reached,you get the tip back, so no harm in tipping.

My advice for next time would be send the pledge and encourage others to do so too , that way you might get your 15 min show for a few measly credits and the model will get his target too.

Regards

Bally

8/28/11 @ 9:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

But the point about group chat is that you do not have to pay 1000 for a 15 min show... you could have got that show for 50 credits , if you and 19 others tipped 50 credits each... that seems pretty damn reasonable to me. And remember if you Pledge a tip and the target is not reached,you get the tip back, so no harm in tipping.

My advice for next time would be send the pledge and encourage others to do so too , that way you might get your 15 min show for a few measly credits and the model will get his target too.

Regards

Bally

Completely agree with you, bally. Not sure that I would describe the tips as "measly" though, as they soon mount up. :)

However, I think imacumluvr also has a point when he relates the Group Chat target totals to the equivalent rate for a private show. I suggested earlier that targets might be set on the low side until people are used to the new feature, and private show equivalents provide a baseline.

Some models already advertise 5 minute Group Chats for 300 credits or 10 minute Group Chats for 600 credits. If you are thinking of doing a private show with the model anyway then you could pledge a 50 tip, and also be prepared to pledge more to meet the total if there are not enough other tippers. I have done this a couple of times. No VOD afterwards, though.

I have already seen one Group Chat where the target was 1500 credits for 10 minutes. The target was met, and 5 late-comers made the total 1750. Quite a show!
ballycallan
Created by: ballycallan

8/29/11 @ 1:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Completely agree with you, bally. Not sure that I would describe the tips as "measly" though, as they soon mount up. :)

50 Credits is not alot , and if everyone was tipping and pledging together as I described in my earlier post then it would/could be possible to get a 15 min show for a measly 50 credits ... Get my point ?

Regards

Bally

8/29/11 @ 5:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Totally get the point, bally. :)

Didn't want anyone to be put off by the word "measly". Most of the models I visit show their appreciation for each 50 tip, and know that some members have less money than others. That's all.

With you all the way :thumbsup

Ronnie
Domenic Prize
Created by: Domenic Prize

8/30/11 @ 2:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Regards

Bally

Completely agree. Although the show rate if broken down by minute could be higher than a standarn 60CPM login rate, if there are multiple people it's actually the model who is technically getting the short end of the stick. Imagine how many credits it would be with everyone as a voyeur or in multi-user. This is the perfect system because it allows for models to make many credits without having to send anyone to file for bankruptcy. hehehe

For me Group Chat has been great and meeting targets has been easy, of course just like with party chat you can't do a 5k credit show in the middle of the day when none of your fans are online, but it's not hard to reach such feats when the site is booming with traffic. I love this idea and I can tell you first hand that this is the best solution for those who come here and either don't want/can't afford their own private show, or are running low on credits and can't restock immediately.

:drinkup

8/30/11 @ 8:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks, Domenic. :angel

Always value your comments here. :thumbsup

Ronnie

8/31/11 @ 8:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

New Group Chat question:

Should models do a free naked show during the "pledge" period?

I have been to a couple of Group Chats where the model advertised a cum show for a particular target, and then did a free naked, hard cock show to encourage more tips. In both cases the models failed to reach their target and there was no cum show.

I wanted to suggest to the models that giving a free show would not help, but the golden rule is to let the model run his room in the way he wants. Also, I may be wrong. It might be the best the thing to do in some cases.

Any views?
Jake Trenton
Created by: Jake Trenton

9/1/11 @ 12:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

New Group Chat question:

Should models do a free naked show during the "pledge" period?

I have been to a couple of Group Chats where the model advertised a cum show for a particular target, and then did a free naked, hard cock show to encourage more tips. In both cases the models failed to reach their target and there was no cum show.

I wanted to suggest to the models that giving a free show would not help, but the golden rule is to let the model run his room in the way he wants. Also, I may be wrong. It might be the best the thing to do in some cases.

Any views?

Sounds like the party chats where some guy cums for 250 credits.... Not a bright business move.

Doing any kind of free show is kind of like saying "hey, I'm desperate and I've already gone this far.... hold out for another 10 minutes and you'll probably get the rest of the show for free."

I know I can't be the only one who thinks desperation is unattractive. Almost every successful Group Chat I've seen (from the member side, not as a model) the model has said shown confidence, has "worked" their room and they've been mostly successful.

And in response to the "models should set lower goals" idea, I can't see how that would benefit the model. The idea is that the model will make MORE credits than in a private show, but it will cost each pledging member SIGNIFICANTLY less as an individual. If I do a 20 min show for 5000 credits (50 users pledging 100 credits) it equals out to 5 cpm for each person! Seems like quite a deal to me... And if you don't like the show, it's only a 50 credit loss.

If you can't tell, I'm quite the proponent of Group Chat, although I wish models had more control over countdown and show lengths... :thumbsup
RogerEbert
Created by: rogerebert

9/1/11 @ 1:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sounds like the party chats where some guy cums for 250 credits.... Not a bright business move.

Doing any kind of free show is kind of like saying "hey, I'm desperate and I've already gone this far.... hold out for another 10 minutes and you'll probably get the rest of the show for free."

And in response to the "models should set lower goals" idea, I can't see how that would benefit the model. The idea is that the model will make MORE credits than in a private show, but it will cost each pledging member SIGNIFICANTLY less as an individual. If I do a 20 min show for 5000 credits (50 users pledging 100 credits) it equals out to 5 cpm for each person! Seems like quite a deal to me... And if you don't like the show, it's only a 50 credit loss.

If you can't tell, I'm quite the proponent of Group Chat, although I wish models had more control over countdown and show lengths... :thumbsup

Different people tip for different reasons. I would suggest that the people that give the most to the models give because they like the model and not because of the sex. I can think of a few models who get some dedicated members who take them pvt for hours and hours just to chat with them.
That said, I don't think there is any simple "one solution for all" that works. I have seen a few models do very well with group chats. I have seen far more get a few pledges, and wind up with nothing because they did not reach the goal. I have also noticed that in Party chats, where the model gets all the tips - no refunds - the few tippers tend to continue to tip during the show. In G.C. after the show starts, the tips tend to end because there is a predetermined end to the show. It is something like the logic of the classic "Rock, paper, scissors" game. There are advantages and drawbacks to every option.
My own personal ongoing rant is about the multitude of anonymous grays who keep badgering / begging / demanding / insulting the models to get them to show something or do something. It also disgusts me to see some members bully other members to the point where they leave this site and go elsewhere.
One unique thing about THIS site is how much marketing it does. You can't surf the internet for long without encountering advertising for this site. A lot of people come to the site for some friendly entertainment, but get chased away by a handful of nasty ogres who take great pride in their "power" and obnoxious, hateful, bullying behaviors.
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

9/1/11 @ 1:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

People who are on slower connections, like myself, cannot utilize group chat since models MUST be in HD to use it.

9/1/11 @ 1:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And in response to the "models should set lower goals" idea, I can't see how that would benefit the model.

Great to have your input here, Jake.

On this particular point, I was thinking that it might be a good idea for models to set lower goals in these early few weeks of Group Chat until more members are familiar with it. There are benefits all round if models meet their targets and put on great shows. Good to see more and more support for Group Chat.

On the current question about showing too much too soon, I agree that it does show a bit of desperation which can be off-putting. Better to have some teasing and some seductive chat instead :)
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails