User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

what is the best ?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: what is the best ?
Jeff Gorgeous
Created by: Jeff Gorgeous

6/23/14 @ 3:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1. William Halley
2. Stefano
3. Pashka X

what do you think?
PetePickard
Created by: petepickard

6/23/14 @ 3:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1. William Halley
2. Stefano
3. Pashka X

what do you think?

If those my only choice I rate 1. Pashka X 2. William Haley 3. Stefano

Jeff Gorgeous

6/23/14 @ 5:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If those my only choice I rate 1. Pashka X 2. William Haley 3. Stefano

thank you :)
Mikeandmike
Created by: mikeandmike

6/23/14 @ 5:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Each one of them are the best in their fans opinions. Stefano would be the best for most muscle guys lovers and William Haley for most twink fans. Pashka X would be the best for alot of members too.
But forgetting this "taste factor" and analyzing data and statistics, I'd say:

1 - William Haley
2 - Stefano
3 - Paska X

That's the reason:
Pashka X is a great model, and very handsome, but again, looking for the statistics, he is not in the same level of William and Stefano, at least not yet.

Stefano has over 10 million credits, you can always see him in the top 20 , this consistency must be really hard to maintain and he was yesterday celebrating 10 years on this website, he was 2nd flirt model of the year in 2013.

William was 1st flirt model of the year 2013, also constantly in the top 20, hold most of the records on hall of fame, and according to his room topic, he is about to reach 10 million credits, and the most important, he achieved all that in about 2 years (that's the reason I put him first) with a better "lifetime performance".

Stefano has experience and consistency and William achieved so much. It's really hard to compare, and I don't have all their information so I just gave it a try. lol

:twocents
Jeff Gorgeous

6/23/14 @ 5:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Each one of them are the best in their fans opinions. Stefano would be the best for most muscle guys lovers and William Haley for most twink fans. Pashka X would be the best for alot of members too.

1 - William Haley
2 - Stefano
3 - Paska X

That's the reason:
Pashka X is a great model, and very handsome, but again, looking for the statistics, he is not in the same level of William and Stefano, at least not yet.

Stefano has over 10 million credits, you can always see him in the top 20 , this consistency must be really hard to maintain and he was yesterday celebrating 10 years on this website, he was 2nd flirt model of the year in 2013.

William was 1st flirt model of the year 2013, also constantly in the top 20, hold most of the records on hall of fame, and according to his room topic, he is about to reach 10 million credits, and the most important, he achieved all that in about 2 years (that's the reason I put him first) with a better "lifetime performance".
Stefano has experience and consistency and William achieved so much. It's really hard to compare, and I don't have all their information so I just gave it a try. lol

i think as what you say right ;) (':thumbsup')
Jeff Gorgeous

6/23/14 @ 5:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1 - William Haley
2 - Stefano
3 - Paska X

That's the reason:

i think as what you say is right ;)
PetePickard
Created by: petepickard

6/23/14 @ 11:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Stefano would be the best for most muscle guys lovers

Check Pashka out recently he really worked out hard and very muscular now and always the better personality more outgoing in my opinion.

sam743
Created by: sam743

6/23/14 @ 12:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1. William Halley
2. Stefano
3. Pashka X

what do you think?

out of these 3, I have spent the most time (and credits) on Stefano. pashka is cute, but I haven't spent much time in his room. William halley is not my type, but judging from his posts on here, he seems like a nice guy.

William Haley
Created by: William Haley

6/23/14 @ 3:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thank u Jeff :)

and thanks Mike :) but Im not actually about to reach 10 million lol ... I have 9 million... so I still need 1 million ... and thats ALOT lol
Stefano is a legend here ... 10 years working in the site... always between the top performers..so.im a newbie compared to him lol just being in this list makes me glad... and I agree about Pahska being VERY hot for sure haha :)
Jeff Gorgeous

6/24/14 @ 1:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thank u Jeff :)

and thanks Mike :) but Im not actually about to reach 10 million lol ... I have 9 million... so I still need 1 million ... and thats ALOT lol
Stefano is a legend here ... 10 years working in the site... always between the top performers..so.im a newbie compared to him lol just being in this list makes me glad... and I agree about Pahska being VERY hot for sure haha :)

No problem William , i still believe as you are the first in that my top ;)
Pashka X
Created by: Pashka X

8/21/14 @ 2:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thank u Jeff and PetePickard. It is very pleasant to see my name together with so names as William Halley and Stefano. )))

Thank u William)) :party
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails