User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

How about an option for real gift cards?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: How about an option for real gift cards?
Created by: chrisdk

12/18/15 @ 8:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear all, fellow members and performers alike,

this thought has been roaming my mind ever since I had my first big crush on a performer here.
> I love the virutal gifts, they are cute and I use them frequently.
> Performers' wishlists and tip targets are fun and always a source for conversation and a possibility to show special appreciation.

However, don't you agree that it would be great to have the possibility to send an actual gift card to a performer? It would allow the performer to choose something he likes by himself, that is not necessarily attached to his work here, and allow us to steer him towards a
> bookshop, electronics shop, clothing store, online gaming/TV streaming etc.

I am sure something like this could be set up maintaining anonymity on either side.
I am curious to see your comments and opinions on this one.

Infused by Christmas,
Chris :party
Kane Boi
Created by: Kane Boi

12/18/15 @ 8:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this thought has been roaming my mind ever since I had my first big crush on a performer here.
> Performers' wishlists and tip targets are fun and always a source for conversation and a possibility to show special appreciation.

However, don't you agree that it would be great to have the possibility to send an actual gift card to a performer? It would allow the performer to choose something he likes by himself, that is not necessarily attached to his work here, and allow us to steer him towards a

I am sure something like this could be set up maintaining anonymity on either side.

Infused by Christmas,

Want to say wishlist, but to many things?
Created by: gofish

12/18/15 @ 11:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Infused by Christmas,

ChrisDK that sounds like a wonderful idea. Something that I am sure many performers on the site would really appreciate. Would surely show them that the certain member who was able to do this wanted to put a smile on that performer's face with giving him what he really needed or something he was looking forward to getting of a more personal nature.
Thanks for the post.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: twixel

12/18/15 @ 12:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Maybe I am misunderstanding the post, but can't this be achieved through the Amazon wish list. You can surprise that special performer with a gift card. Amazon also has other gift card types available.
I also know that you can send Starbucks ecards, there might be others that can be sent via email if the performer sets up their own gmail account.

Just some thoughts, let me know if I misinterpreted the post.

12/18/15 @ 1:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Maybe I am misunderstanding the post, but can't this be achieved through the Amazon wish list. You can surprise that special performer with a gift card. Amazon also has other gift card types available.
I also know that you can send Starbucks ecards, there might be others that can be sent via email if the performer sets up their own gmail account.

Just some thoughts, let me know if I misinterpreted the post.

Twixel for the performers on flirt4free there seems to be just the wishlist which is totally sex related. The site no doubt gets a commission from any sales. The performer would more of selection of items if there was an amazon wishlist. I think that was what Chris might have really meant.
A performer on the site might wish to get something that he might get more enjoyment out of if you get what I mean.
Again Chris thanks for the posting :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: chrisdk

12/18/15 @ 3:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Keep in mind that the rule is for us NOT to have an actual email address of performers and thus would normally not be able to send online gift cards or access an amazon wishlist ... furthermore, not everybody is using twitter, facebook etc.
Created by: twixel

12/18/15 @ 6:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good to know, thank you
Adonis Steel
Created by: Adonis Steel

12/18/15 @ 6:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Infused by Christmas,

I totaly agree ... that option are be great all of them

deafTN
Created by: deaftn

12/19/15 @ 1:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

great idea
Created by: gayslave4u

12/20/15 @ 8:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some of the models have an Amazon wishlist attached to their Twitter account, but I doubt all of the studios allow this.
Jake Newman
Created by: Jake Newman

12/21/15 @ 9:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Infused by Christmas,

I love gifts so found ur idea Chris great for xmas !!
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

12/21/15 @ 10:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Infused by Christmas,

:thumbsup :)

12/23/15 @ 2:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As always Chris you come up with some very good ideas. I think the performers on the site would really appreciate getting something of a more personal nature than the items on the site wishlist. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails