User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Eurovision Song Contest :)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Eurovision Song Contest :)
Created by: chrisdk

5/3/16 @ 10:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i waiting for eurovision song contest as well :) my favourites is Latvia, Russia, Spain
Justs from Latvia is utterly cute and the Russian Sergey Lazarev is dreamy ... but what about the Danish boys? :offtopic
Akim X
Created by: Akim X

5/4/16 @ 6:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Justs from Latvia is utterly cute and the Russian Sergey Lazarev is dreamy ... but what about the Danish boys? :offtopic

lol you liked Lazarev cuz he is gay? So bad news for you - he have boyfriend already :evil
Rendy Night
Created by: Rendy Night

5/4/16 @ 6:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Danish its not bad but i not like song :D

5/4/16 @ 11:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@Akim: The more the merrier :winkwink

@Rendy: If it was IN Danish you wouldn't like it, lol ... too much boy band for my taste, too, :winkwink ... Thank god they are cute :orglaugh

Yesterday's reheasals hint to an AMAZING performance by Russia ... and way too much leg by Armenia ... this is not a bikini contest :(

5/4/16 @ 3:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I heard people recently making comparisons of the Eurovision Song Contest with the Superbowl ... but I don't see why. As far as I know ...
... in the Superbowl, competitors of equal strength, experience and training meet for a showdown:
you never know who is gonna pop up on the Eurovision stage, young or old, celebrity or newbie, rapper, rocker, opera singer, jester, stripper, astronaut, monster masked heavy metal band ...

... they face each other in a game governed by strict rules monitored by fans and referees:
you NEVER know what is gonna happen in Eurovision, a true night of artistry and on-stage magic, fans are judges and all want something different ...

... all takes place on a well groomed field:
this is one and the same stage? Cages, animals, trampolines, barbed wire, transparent pianos, water tanks, 150.000 Swarowsky stones, and 71 million pixels in the background allow for every artist do to whatever they can come up with ...

... it features the highest paid and most anticipated commercials:
if you see a commercial during Eurovision, it will be a quick one by your local broadcaster, the show must go on, though in some countries they block the transmission of specific countries with longer breaks :( ...

... everybody is looking forward to the intermediate show act:
because it features water fontains, Cirque du Soleil acrobatics, Riverdance, Australia plugging itself between UK and Scandinavia to participate, and .?!. No? Oh, sorry, Eurovision again ...

... it is not a good idea to be an openly gay participant:
last year a reporter asked poor Måns if he believed that he "only won" because of the sympathies of all the gay viewers *giggles*, that was AFTER the Bearded Lady won :) ...

... everybody wears pretty much the same outfit:
dresses, staging and props are a well guarded secret ... THAT is more like the Oscars :) and a reason to peak into those 20-30 seconds of rehearsals for each participant. I am immensely happy and proud to see an Israelian gay man on stage this year and like Paulina, Russia, last year all covered in Swarowsky stones :) ...
Akim X

5/4/16 @ 5:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@Akim: The more the merrier :winkwink

@Rendy: If it was IN Danish you wouldn't like it, lol ... too much boy band for my taste, too, :winkwink ... Thank god they are cute :orglaugh

Yesterday's reheasals hint to an AMAZING performance by Russia ... and way too much leg by Armenia ... this is not a bikini contest :(

Kim Kardashyan is disagred with you :orglaugh

5/8/16 @ 11:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Eurovision Show Week kicks off in about 1 hour 45 min with the Opening Ceremony - the Red Carpet event after an exciting week of rehearsals. Watch live on eurovision.tv :thumbsup

5/10/16 @ 3:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Magic of Eurovision has started! :thumbsup

Måns looks soooo dapper and his performance had me cry of joy in no time :).

18 acts ahead, 10 tickets to the finale ... :guitar :guitar :guitar

1) Finland sounds a bit out of breath to me ... a doubtful case, so the song's energy has me on my feet :).
2) Greece has nothing special to me this year ... still not after their performance.
3) Moldova's song has wowed me from the beginning. Her dress is ... well, but the break-dancing astronaut OMG ... but her voice is flawless.
4) Freddy from Hungary :bowdown, such a dreamy guy ... great song, too, his voice (woohoo), best song so far and SURE in the finale :thumbsup .
5) Croatia has another astronaut dress design ... :) spacy, an outsider, but still a good song, great performance, fantastic outfit, well done!
6) Dutch bad boy Douwe Bob :), the only country song this year? LOVE this song since the first time I've heard it ... Finale without Netherlands? NEVER. Shaking hands! What a great guy! and that wink in the end *sigh* - BBC calls it Nashvi..sion! LOL.
7) Armenia was my favorite before the rehearsals started ... how many horses in this year's postcards? ... :( too much leg, lady, but flawless sound and lots of smoke and fire on the stage ... fantastic performance!
8) San Marino ... time for a bath room break ... :evil ... okay, nice red suit, but all the gals in shiny silver dresses are counterbalancing something.
9) RUSSIA!!!! Great expectations! Have you SEEN his half-nude pics ... SO amazing *drools* OFMG that's in it's own league ...
10) Another of my favorites this year. Czech Republic, flawless, beautiful and her ballad can compete with the energetic performance just before.
11) Cyprus :guitar. What did their band members do to deserve to be put into cages? :orglaugh Greatest rock/metal song this year!
12) Austria with a soft French song this year, great voice and cute girl, great dress :thumbsup, I hope they come to the finale, this first semifinale is TOUGH!
13) Estonia has no chance I think ... written by the guy who came in 7th place last year ... mmh :)
14) Azerbaijan's song will wake me up again, great hopes for this one :thumbsup. No mircale needed for them to participate in the finale!
15) Montenegro ... another bathroom break ...
16) Iceland's song is really not my thing this year
17) I hope that Bosnia & Herzegovina will see the finale, I don't understand their song at all, but I like it :) ... It must be cold in Stockholm, why are they wearing thermal blankets??? Oh, and the barbwire ... and the rapper crashing the party ... interesting performance for sure, lol
18) Malta is a top favorite this year I believe ...

BBC is calling the voting part "EUROGEDDON" ... their tweets had me laughing all the time, love the British humor.

Okay: Who's gonna be out? 1 - 2 - 5 - 9 - 13 - 15 - 16 - 17

Europe. Start. Voting. Now.

5/10/16 @ 4:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

An amazing interval act with a strong socio-political message, well done Sweden!
How to possible do even better for the finale? With Justin Timberlake? hahaha ... HAHAHAHAH .... hahahaahhahahaaha :orglaugh

Okay, time for evaluation ... :)
1 - 2 - 3 - 8 - 13 - 15 - 16 - 17
Looks like I should have played the lottery tonight :).

And with this, I am offf, good night, finally!

5/12/16 @ 2:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Another Eurovision night :thumbsup
Another 18 acts, another 10 tickets to the final ... :guitar :guitar :guitar

Yeah, musical time about the history of Eurovision! :) Eurrovision goes Broadway. :thumbsup
... Takes some time to sing/name all the participating countries, lol ...

1) Latvia - Justs is cute, but on the whole doesn't get me off my seat ...
2) Poland - one of the front runners this year, his long hair makes me soooo jealous. His voice is beautiful, I admit that, but his ballad is so pathetic.
3) Switzerland - this doesn't remind me at all of Celine Dion :(, don't like the outfit, the hair color changed AFTER the postcard was done ... what did this girl do to herself?
4) Israel - First song I am looking forward to! We are made of stars and Hovi is our Star Lord :) (it's the Swarosky stones :winkwink)
5) Belarus - YES, naked with a wolf ... beautiful guy :D and so ... animalistic :D:D:D, such a gruff voice
6) Serbia - a more minimalistic look than in her video puts more focus on her great song :thumbsup
7) Ireland - He's one cool dude. No sunglasses needed in the sunlight! and this twinkle in his eyes :).
8) F.Y.R. Macedonia - nice robe ... not really more to say
9) Lithuania - again, nothing special, really, so he jumps through some vapor? *yawn*
10) Australia - love it, love it, love it. Koalas and beautiful costal scenes in the postcard, all I wanted to see :). Powerballad! beautiful outfit, a winner song!
11) Slovenia - Theory of colors is new to her it seems ... nice (country? :)) song, but a bit dumb text ... The Danish acrobat is a highlight though *coughs*
12) Bulgaria - Another very powerful song, :thumbsup one of the better songs in this semi-final.
13) Denmark - Great personalities from a small country. :) *proud swollen chest* So well balanced voices, wow, just wow
14) Ukraine - Okay, so that's the song with the heaviest historic-political message and in a language NEVER heard before in Eurovision!
15) Norway - Some say that a constant change in tempo is not good for a song ... but it works very well here ... experimental, but great result!
16) Georgia - only two metal songs this year ... and this is not the better one ... ""Georgia rocks that stage until there is nothing left!"" from Eurovision correspondence, lol, nice
17) Albania - She'll have a hard time with her ballad ... all are deaf now :) - Beautiful gold dress and ... gold hair??
18) Belgium - Last one already? :( ooohhhh. Funky, shiny, Eurovision!!!

Okay: Who's gonna be out today? 1 - 3 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 14 - 17

:D Europe. Start. Voting. Now. For Denmark :winkwink :winkwink.

Time for a break, what's the interval act today?

5/12/16 @ 4:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

uuuuuuuhhh, a robotic arm ... they have MY attention :).

Machine and Human Dance ... So coooooO.Oooooool :guitar :party.

They are getting bigger and have a laser ... I hope it's not class three, cover your eyes folks!
Dance off with Robots ... my geek brain and nerd heart are overwhelmed :party :guitar

Shoot me ... 2nd year without Denmark in the final :(:(:(

To bed with uneasy dreams.
Akim X

5/12/16 @ 5:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Australia and Bulgaria rocked this show. Well done! :thumbsup
Created by: ronnie-uk

5/13/16 @ 6:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Shoot me ... 2nd year without Denmark in the final :(:(:(

To bed with uneasy dreams.

I feel sad for you, Chris, as you are such a big fan and can't cheer on your own country :(

Here in the UK I think we still qualify for the final automatically. And we have the incomparable Graham Norton as commentator. I see you have mentioned him several times in this topic.

As the UK are going to decide next month whether to leave or stay in the European Community it will be interesting to see whether that affects votes for the UK. The UK duo are 2 cute guys, and their song has a catchy "oh oh oh" hook. In normal circumstances I think it would do quite well.

I was tempted to put a bet on Australia, based on your comments and those of the lovely Akim. However, it will be a scandal if a non-European country wins Eurovision. It would also cause major problems if Australia become the hosts of next year's contest :)

All will be decided tomorrow (Saturday) night :guitar :guitar :guitar
Akim X

5/14/16 @ 1:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

possible to vote not more than 20 times from one cell number don't forget)
so mine votes would be next:
Ukraine - 2 votes cuz I'm fan of Jamala
Australia -3 votes cuz it's really good singer and song
Italy - 5 votes cuz this girl so kind looking and from looking at her feeling peaceful
Bulgaria - 10 votes cuz this chick really knows how to rock, dancing and singing really good also at the same time
Created by: burningdesire4u

5/14/16 @ 2:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I feel sad for you, Chris, as you are such a big fan and can't cheer on your own country :(

Here in the UK I think we still qualify for the final automatically. And we have the incomparable Graham Norton as commentator. I see you have mentioned him several times in this topic.

As the UK are going to decide next month whether to leave or stay in the European Community it will be interesting to see whether that affects votes for the UK. The UK duo are 2 cute guys, and their song has a catchy "oh oh oh" hook. In normal circumstances I think it would do quite well.

I was tempted to put a bet on Australia, based on your comments and those of the lovely Akim. However, it will be a scandal if a non-European country wins Eurovision. It would also cause major problems if Australia become the hosts of next year's contest :)

All will be decided tomorrow (Saturday) night :guitar :guitar :guitar

What a sweet comment, ronnie.
Germany, too, is part of the Big5, which is a BigProblem, hehe ... lots of people ignore these entries, they get less promotion, are less visible than the other participants who seem to have to fight more. Sympathies are flowing towards them.
I think Denmark won, just back in 2013, so they qualified automatically in 2014 ... and have lost since then. But on the other hand, more Eastern European countries qualify, which I think is a great opportunity for them.
I have NO hope for our entry this year and never voted, but watching is fun for sure.

Good luck to all! (Okay, I am rooting for Czech Republic and the Netherlands) :thumbsup

5/14/16 @ 4:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

possible to vote not more than 20 times from one cell number don't forget)
so mine votes would be next:
Ukraine - 2 votes cuz I'm fan of Jamala
Australia -3 votes cuz it's really good singer and song
Italy - 5 votes cuz this girl so kind looking and from looking at her feeling peaceful
Bulgaria - 10 votes cuz this chick really knows how to rock, dancing and singing really good also at the same time

Such a cute break down of your vote distribution :drinkup
Hovi Star has become my star, I think he's just awesome.
So my favorites are
Israel
Cyprus
Russia
Netherlands
Australia
I better stop here, lol

Well, it's a tradition that the Danish ESC participants give a concert in Tivoli Gardens. I've been there the past year, I'll go again this year. Will be great!
Also, 2013's ESC winner Emilie de Forest will give a concert, too, later this year :). So much to look forward, too.

Thanks for all the great comments!

Watch live: eurovision.tv/page/webtv at 9pm CET = 3pm ET :) ComeTogether ;)
irvington
Created by: irvington

5/14/16 @ 8:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm excited because we are going to get to watch the finale on logo here today. Go team usa lol

5/14/16 @ 10:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm excited because we are going to get to watch the finale on logo here today. Go team usa lol
In 2013 they made a lot of allusions to China tuning in for the first time (and had an Australian interval act, though Australia didn't compete that year :winkwink :thumbsup).
In this year's semi-finals, they had quite some Broadway show going and a lot of "Let's explain the unexplicable".

And this is only the opening to the 2nd semi-final :). On naming all languages that were used in songs they ended with "Music is a language that we all know how to speak" :).
I would love to know if you get all the jokes, because I don't understand all that's going on in American Television.
Clearly, they got Justin Timberlake to perform his new song "only" to make Americans stick to the show.
I would have preferred any "non-singing" performance artist over him. Such a shame.
Akim X

5/14/16 @ 11:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What a sweet comment, ronnie.
Germany, too, is part of the Big5, which is a BigProblem, hehe ... lots of people ignore these entries, they get less promotion, are less visible than the other participants who seem to have to fight more. Sympathies are flowing towards them.
I think Denmark won, just back in 2013, so they qualified automatically in 2014 ... and have lost since then. But on the other hand, more Eastern European countries qualify, which I think is a great opportunity for them.
I have NO hope for our entry this year and never voted, but watching is fun for sure.

Good luck to all! (Okay, I am rooting for Czech Republic and the Netherlands) :thumbsup

from this year contestants of 5 countries which automaticaly in the final showing their's entires on semi-final too. What about Western European contestants.... most of time they are just so far from Eastern and really with boring song and after just crying about neighboor's voting. Such great argument when not realized to sale shit for gold :orglaugh
DavidZZZZZZ
Created by: davidzzzzzz

5/14/16 @ 1:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My vote is for Croatia. Nina's voice is almost hypn otic.
Worst by far is San Marino. "I didn't know - how much I blow."
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails