User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Banning Fines
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Banning Fines
Created by: virgilcircle9

4/10/16 @ 11:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would be interested in other models (performers) and guests to this situation.
A simple request for clarification from F4F. Is the apparent quotation that appears in Male Performer Chat "Respect for model of F4F = 0" in Jeff Gorgeous's theme post #19 from AkimX correct
Vis :
"Excessive Banning Penalties":
"Excessively banning customers from your room is harmful to the site. If you have banned more than 20 customers in the past 6-hours 500 points will be deducted from your score. An additional 50 points will be deducted for each customer over 20 in the past 6-hour"
If this is correct is there more to banning that has not been stated?
If it is correct could someone please explain why a model (Dylan Green) was fined 5K Boost Points for his only banning on the day (Sunday 10 April at approx 8.15am ET). In fact he reportedly " didn't ban a guy since a month ago".
If it is not correct what is the actual policy, and therefore should both models and their guests who try and support them, be made fully aware of the regulations and what can be done to support models who face awkward or malicious situations.
If it is correct, can the 5K Power Boost loss be re-instated. It is possible for mistakes to be made. Models work hard to perform to their guests requirements and attempt to please. This action for one event seems to me to be rather aggressive and punitive.
Created by: chrisdk

4/10/16 @ 1:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What strikes me most here is that Akim's presumably copied statement from official rules talks about 500 points, while Dylan mentioned 5k were deducted.
This is indeed puzzling and I hope admins will help to clarify this.

Performers have the right to ban reckless visitors who repeatedly cause a disturbance in the room.
However, as long as banning fines are not clear, performers are rather discouraged to make use of this tool and the whole atmosphere in a room has to suffer from the bad behaviour of a few or maybe only a single visitor.

... I have the feeling, that the stated rule might be, Dylan could have banned another 19 visitors without further penalties today ... just a thought
Dylan Green
Created by: Dylan Green

4/11/16 @ 2:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

bad bad bad guys! ahahah ! liek i done the 5 k boost i will do double that ok lol, after a good rest i m not sad anymore about that! :D kisses! :D thank you for helping me guys! :D
Created by: ronnie-uk

4/12/16 @ 1:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is the apparent quotation that appears in Male Performer Chat "Respect for model of F4F = 0" in Jeff Gorgeous's theme post #19 from AkimX correct
Vis :
"Excessively banning customers from your room is harmful to the site. If you have banned more than 20 customers in the past 6-hours 500 points will be deducted from your score. An additional 50 points will be deducted for each customer over 20 in the past 6-hour"

It seems to me like an actual quotation rather than an apparent quotation...

Akim is one of the most helpful performers here, and I wish more performers would contribute helpful and interesting posts that add value to the forum. Akim is a really lovely guy too, and very talented :angel
Created by: virgilcircle9

4/13/16 @ 1:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:angel I agree with you ronnie, Akim is a great guy. :drinkup. I used the word apparent so hopefully all F4F would have to do was to reply and say "This is true" But obviously they are not interested :mad
Created by: ronnie-uk

4/13/16 @ 10:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You may be lucky, Virgil, but VS (F4F) rarely post in this forum. They do answer most questions raised in the General Discussions forum (an extra perk for those who pay a monthly F4F membership fee).

In the "good old days" a number of top performers were happy to provide advice and share their experiences in this forum. These included Adam Foxx, Jake Trenton, Paul Atreides, Zac Zeek, William Haley, Dominic Prize, Jonathan Phoenix and Derek Donovan. It was a lively forum, that was always worth visiting.

That is why I like to encourage the performers who make a helpful contribution here. Topics which are just an extension of chat room banter can be fun. But not really a reason for new members and performers to visit the forum, as they can see plenty of that in the chat rooms (and on Twitter and other sites).

Just my :twocents
William Haley
Created by: William Haley

4/13/16 @ 9:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

guys im not sure if it will be helpful ... but theres a difference between Powerboosts and points...

When a fan gives a model 10.000 powerboosts it will increase the model level for that week in 1.000 points... 10.000 powerboots = 1.000 rank points...

so maybe the model you guys are talking about lost 500 points like the rules said... and he saw a lost of 5.000 powerboots from this rank... and maybe thats the confusion.

not sure if it still the same but I learned it like that...s....I dont remember if I ever lost points for banning, cause what i learned is that it only happens when you ban a exagerate aumount of people in short time...

:)

Dylan Green
Created by: Dylan Green

4/14/16 @ 2:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

guys im not sure if it will be helpful ... but theres a difference between Powerboosts and points...

When a fan gives a model 10.000 powerboosts it will increase the model level for that week in 1.000 points... 10.000 powerboots = 1.000 rank points...

so maybe the model you guys are talking about lost 500 points like the rules said... and he saw a lost of 5.000 powerboots from this rank... and maybe thats the confusion.

not sure if it still the same but I learned it like that...s....I dont remember if I ever lost points for banning, cause what i learned is that it only happens when you ban a exagerate aumount of people in short time...

:)

thank youu , maybe that was the problem! :P it s past now! :) wish you good luck , or maybe i wish good luck to myself like your luck! haha! :) have fun William !
Akim X
Created by: Akim X

4/14/16 @ 10:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would be interested in other models (performers) and guests to this situation.
A simple request for clarification from F4F. Is the apparent quotation that appears in Male Performer Chat "Respect for model of F4F = 0" in Jeff Gorgeous's theme post #19 from AkimX correct
Vis :
If this is correct is there more to banning that has not been stated?
If it is correct could someone please explain why a model (Dylan Green) was fined 5K Boost Points for his only banning on the day (Sunday 10 April at approx 8.15am ET). In fact he reportedly " didn't ban a guy since a month ago".
If it is not correct what is the actual policy, and therefore should both models and their guests who try and support them, be made fully aware of the regulations and what can be done to support models who face awkward or malicious situations.
If it is correct, can the 5K Power Boost loss be re-instated. It is possible for mistakes to be made. Models work hard to perform to their guests requirements and attempt to please. This action for one event seems to me to be rather aggressive and punitive.

maybe reason not in bans, cuz 5k gives next "Fan Club Members. Receive 5,000 points if your Fan Club has over 10 active paying members. Free memberships which you gift to customers do not count." Maybe one of member ran out of membership time and he deduced his 5k PP
Zac Zeek
Created by: Zac Zeek

11/16/16 @ 9:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Awee thanks Ronnie :-*
Demonte
Created by: Demonte

11/17/16 @ 5:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

most recent info if you all reffering to it, to make it more clear :

Excessive Banning Penalties
Excessively banning customers from your room is harmful to the site. If you have banned more than 20 customers in the past 6-hours 500 points will be deducted from your score. An additional 50 points will be deducted for each customer over 20 in the past 6-hours.

500 points on performer side = 5000 boost points from customer side, William mentioned it.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails