User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Just Say HELLO
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Just Say HELLO
Created by: gofish

2/28/17 @ 10:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What do you do when you get notification that one of your favorite performers is online and you just don't have enough time to hang out with them.
Well the first thing might be to think to yourself I will catch them next time. Merely a suggestion hope online if only for a minute or so and pop into that performer's room. That HELLO from you just might make their day even if you tell them you cannot stay. Fact is that is showed that you were willing to take the time to let them know you were thinking about them.
While the financial side to the site might be seen as most important just that HELLO might have had the biggest impact than you might ever know.
Think about it ...could bring a smile to a person just at the moment when they might need it. :winkwink :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup
Daniel Ryan
Created by: Daniel Ryan

3/1/17 @ 1:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

that's so true, I appreciate a lot the users that stop by my room and say hello. It's something very nice.
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

3/1/17 @ 7:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What do you do when you get notification that one of your favorite performers is online and you just don't have enough time to hang out with them.
Well the first thing might be to think to yourself I will catch them next time. Merely a suggestion hope online if only for a minute or so and pop into that performer's room. That HELLO from you just might make their day even if you tell them you cannot stay. Fact is that is showed that you were willing to take the time to let them know you were thinking about them.
While the financial side to the site might be seen as most important just that HELLO might have had the biggest impact than you might ever know.
Think about it ...could bring a smile to a person just at the moment when they might need it. :winkwink :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thank you for this post man
Created by: twixel

3/1/17 @ 1:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So true Fish, many times they are happy to see a familiar name and have someone to chat with. Especially on a quiet day.

I have to say thought that as of late with my hours I have not been able to visit as many as I should but I hope they remember I am thinking of them and wish them always a successful day.

3/1/17 @ 1:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So true Fish, many times they are happy to see a familiar name and have someone to chat with. Especially on a quiet day.

I have to say thought that as of late with my hours I have not been able to visit as many as I should but I hope they remember I am thinking of them and wish them always a successful day.

First Twixel thanks for taking the time to read the post (even with all them dang typos
:orglaugh and hope some of your FAVs see what you have written. That in it self has value.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
deafTN
Created by: deaftn

3/21/17 @ 2:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well said dear friend
Yorkie41
Created by: yorkie41

3/21/17 @ 3:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I visit a few of my favourites every day, if I can. I think some of them are pleased to see me. and some of them just could not care less. I know one certain young man who I get a warm welcome from everytime I go to his room and we usually have a good chat together. It pleases me and i think it pleases him too. I think some good relationships develop from things like this.

3/21/17 @ 5:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I visit a few of my favourites every day, if I can. I think some of them are pleased to see me. and some of them just could not care less. I know one certain young man who I get a warm welcome from everytime I go to his room and we usually have a good chat together. It pleases me and i think it pleases him too. I think some good relationships develop from things like this.

Yorkie41 while there is a financial side to the site I sort of think and any performer on the site would enjoy company with members like you. When you meet that just so special performer it in return brightens your day. Thanks for posting your comment

:thumbsup :thumbsup

3/30/17 @ 1:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to say I think far to many viewer are missing out on a good thing merely by getting to know some of those performers out there. Geez if you linger in the room long enough you should be able to judge the personality of the performer and at best see if he is going to what to chat with you or request that you take him private.
While some say it is not possible I am beginning to wonder if there are members out there hanging out in several rooms merely to earn boost point so they can keep their favourite performer up in the ranking. If that is the case shame on you for using some of the nicest performers on the site in such a way.
Hope I did not offend anyone, but far too many performers are being left behind merely because some viewers just don't have the guts to even talk. If you take the time to connect with some of these performers you just may be surprised by what you will find. Yes there are some who will hound you for tips and privates, but with a click of a button you can exit their room fast.
While I enjoy seeing comments please please a few positive ones. :orglaugh :orglaugh :winkwink :winkwink
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails